Homeless to Housing
We have a few Homeless to Housing services in Mecklenburg County, all with the goal of moving individuals into permanent rental housing. The services include temporary rental subsidy and face-to-face and phone visits with a housing team member.
We offer services for:
1) Individuals and families
3) Individuals with HIV/AIDS
Contact us at 800-977-1969 for further details and availability.
We offer two Homeownership services in Mecklenburg County. These include:
1) Education for first-time homebuyers, including connections to down payment assistance.
2) Counseling to help individuals experiencing an economic hardship avoid a foreclosure and connections to mortgage relief resources.
Contact us at 800-977-1969 for further details.
We offer two Financial Literacy services in Mecklenburg County. These include:
1) Free tax preparation for low-to-moderate income households between February 1 and April 15 of every year.
2) Quarterly financial education sessions - Money Talk$ - free and open to the public.
Contact us at 704-943-9490 or 800-977-1969 for further details.